Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Go Bucks!


If you live anywhere near Columbus, Ohio this time of year, it is all about OSU football! I've never lived anywhere where the fans are so dedicated. It's pretty cool. So, of course, we get a ton of requests for cookies and cakes that are OSU themed. It gets difficult to come up with anything new, but I did recently find this buckeye leaf cutter that I think looks great. The jersey is also new, and I finally found a way to do a more simple helmet to keep the cost down. What fan wouldn't love a package of these?!
On a side note, we're going to look at a building for rent in Clintonville this evening. I would LOVE to know how my customers feel about that area, whether you'd be willing to travel there for cake pick ups. We've looked all over Hilliard and just can't find anything that will work for us. :( Feel free to leave a comment or send me an email!

No comments: