Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone is having a very Happy Thanksgiving!  I thought I'd get my cookie posted, before the family arrives and the festivities begin.  The turkey is in the oven, the pies are baked, the house is clean....nothing to do now but enjoy the rest of the day.  (And a few hundred dishes later!)


There are so many things to be thankful for this year.  My family is incredible.  I am married to the most supportive, wonderful man any woman could ask for.  My children are both moved out and doing really great on their own....they make me so very proud!  I also have the joy of doing what I truly love to do for a living.  I am truly grateful for each and every day that I have!

1 comment:

SweetSugarBelle said...

What truly matters....sometimes I forget, but really I have it all, and you do too. You have been blessed.with amazing talent topped with stunning creativity and I enjoy each cookie you make. These are beautiful! Hope thanksgiving was wonderful!