Monday, December 20, 2010

Busy Holiday Season

I apologize for being a little missing-in-action lately!  I was doing such a great job of keeping up with my blog and cookies each day, but the holiday season has overrun my life a bit.  I'm sure you all understand that!  :)

This has been my largest project.  We had an order for 200 bagged cookies for the Hilliard Senior Center.  It was a joy to do this, but definitely alot of time and work. 



My daughter Chelsey surprised me on Saturday by coming over to help with this order.  And what a HUGE difference it made!  I'd pipe outlines and she'd fill in cookies.  She even took over piping the dots on the wreaths.  I think I need to utilize her talents a little more often!  :)  Thanks baby!  :)

Now I'm off to deliver this order, then to finish up some shopping.  I'm not usually a last minute shopper, but I can't seem to stop this year!  And I have a mound of gifts left to be wrapped as well.  Yikes....better get to work! 

1 comment:

Bea @ CancunCookies said...

Congrats on your new icing assistant, Bren! Your daughters are so sweet... always ready to help you with COOKIES...