Thursday, December 16, 2010

It was bound to happen!....

I had to miss a few days.  :(  My aunt passed away, so I traveled to Michigan for the funeral.  And if any of you are paying attention to the weather up here, I can tell you, it was not a fun drive! 


And although I certainly wish it was under better circumstances, it was so nice to visit with my family for a few days.  I don't get to see them nearly as often as I'd like, and I do miss them! 

I got home on Wednesday and immediately went to work on an order for today.  Nothing big, just a 1/4 sheet cake and a dozen cookies, but we all know that cookies need time to dry!  I got them done in record time, and hopefully they don't look like a rush job!  :)


And all bagged up and ready to go:


Now I need to start work on the 200 cookies I'm doing for the Hilliard Senior Center for Monday! 

No comments: