Monday, January 17, 2011

Slooow January....

January has always been my very slowest month for cakes.  It gives me time to get my taxes done, get caught up on house work, all things I don't really want to do!  :)  So needless to say, I dread January!  LOL!

I did have a couple of fun orders last week.  One was for Leah's 25th birthday...I really liked how the cake came out.  Her husband was really great to work with.


I also did some cookies for a baby shower.  I added the little flowers as a last minute touch.


And a cute soccer themed cake for twins.  I don't know why soccer is always a hard theme, but I really like the way the soccer ball turned out on this one!


And since I have some spare time, I've been able to play around with some hand made cards.  I love Valentine's Day...all pink and red and hearts and cuteness!


Have a great week!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the bow on the birthday cake. Its slightly different from the bows you usually see. I really like it!

Brenda's Cakes said...

Thank you!