Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Still at it....

Remodeling, that is!  This project has definitely turned into a bit of a never-ending process.  But I think we're finally in the home stretch.

Yesterday, I spent most of the day grouting in the tiles my hubby set the day before.  That was a job, let me tell you!  It took so much longer than I anticipated, which really shouldn't surprise me at this point! 


I do think there's finally an end in site.  On Friday, we can seal the grout.  At that point, we'll be able to put the sink back in (thank goodness!).  Tonight I'm going shopping for tiles to use as the backsplash, which will hopefully be my project for tomorrow. 

This morning was spent going through cabinets, reorganizing, etc.  That's the fun stuff!  And...ordering new curtains, new clock, and a new utensil holder.  I'm going with splashes of red to get some color into the kitchen, since I hadn't really intended on doing the whole thing in gray!

So, awhile back, I posted pics of cookies I received during our cookie swap.  I just realized, I never posted pictures of the cookies that I made!  I sent these to Laura at A Dozen Eggs Bake Shoppe.  It was a little nerve wracking making cookies for her, as she is so good at what she does!  But I had alot of fun creating these, and she seemed to really like them, which totally made my day!

4 comments:

adozeneggs said...

I ate all of them but the basket and the shop window. AMAZING all around. They are so beautiful and so yummy.

Ratita Golosa said...

Unas galletas preciosas!!!
Hugs!

Fitted kitchen said...

Its a wonderful kitchen design with proper combination the place of window is awesome. Thanks for shearing this picture here.

spider veins said...

Here In the existing post The cookies is really looks awesome. I love this types of Kitchen design. I am so impressed with breathtaking ideas!