Friday, May 20, 2011

Another Busy Week!

But before I get to the cakes, I have to share this picture of my daughter!  She's 5-1/2 months pregnant, and I swear, that belly popped out overnight.  She is absolutely radiant, and we are counting down the days until Baby Emma arrives!  :)

And speaking of baby girls, this is a 2D diaper bag cake I did for today.  Everything is edible...the bottle, pacifier and diaper pin are all made of chocolate.


Graduation season is definitely coming on.  Congratulations Stephanie!!!


And a very cheerful cake for a woman turning 40.   I love that her friend ordered bright colors instead of shades of black!


We're heading out of town tomorrow to attend my nephew's wedding in Michigan.  (Guess who's bringing the cake?!)  And on our way home, I get to stop in Detroit and see my friend Dawn's new bakery!  I am soooo excited!  :)  I'll make sure to take pictures to post when I get back.

Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, YOU ARE ONE SEXY LADY,WISH I COULD EAT YOUR JUICY PUSSY AND HUMP ON YOU REAL GOOD.