Saturday, May 7, 2011

May is here!

In the caking world, you can always tell when May hits...things just go craaaazy!  :)  Graduations, weddings, birthdays....cakes, cakes, and more cakes.  And no, I am certainly not complaining!  This week was busy, but fun.  Lots of different themes and occasions. 

We'll start with the largest graduation cake I've done yet!  I loved this one...it was very personal, just as a graduation cake should be.



I also did a 2D can of Mike's Harder Lemonade for a sweet young lady that can't actually drink yet!  The lemons on the board are cookies.



And a first communion cake with matching cookies:



And Morgan turned 10 this weekend:


And a package cake for mom:


And some cute little farm cupcakes:


Whew!  No wonder I'm exhausted!  :) 

I hope you all have a fantastic Mother's Day tomorrow!  I'm getting the best present of all...a visit from my mom!  :)

2 comments:

MariSoleando said...

Que preciosidad me encantaaaa.

Guadalupe Zimmermann said...

Wow, I love these! How did you make your icing to get silver color in your First Communion Cookie Platter?