Thursday, July 14, 2011

Farmers Market

Okay, I still have two bakeries to post, but I thought I'd take a break and actually post something that we made! 

Our farmers market on Tuesday went really well.  It was VERY hot, but my tent wasn't trying to blow away, no freak storms moved in, no rain.  :)  I was a little behind in getting ready, so my oldest daughter Tessa came over to help.  She got a crash course in icing cupcakes and I was shocked and impressed with how great they came out!


We also introduced our new Cake Cups.  They are simply cake cut into chunks with icing in between the layers.  However, when Tes and I started working on them, she came up with ideas for different flavors, like Cookies N' Cream or Smores.  Now the wheels are turning.  I think Banana Split would be a cool flavor and this morning, my hubby suggested Strawberry Shortcake.  So who knows what we'll end up bringing next week!


And of course, our cookies from last week!



Don't forget - the Hilliard Farmers Market is every Tuesday from 4pm to 7pm...rain or shine!  :)

No comments: